I would like to thank The Nocturnal Laundress for my nomination of The Liebster Award! I am among great company in this crazy, wonderful world of blogging and I am truly honored to be among the nominees!
As per the request of my… nominee-er, I will answer these questions, pondered by many:
1) Who is your favorite writer? The Nocturnal Laundress, of course!
2) Who is your favorite musician? Oh dear, many answers to this question. However, today it may fall to Elvis Costello for his quirky and entertaining music.
3) What is the first thing you look at on the computer in the morning? As always, emails.
4) What would be your most favorite vacation destination? Again, many answers to this question – but the one that always wins out is Hawaii.
5) What is your favorite food? The one food I can rely on for comfort would have to be pasta.
6) What is your favorite restaurant? The Olive Garden, for obvious reasons.
7) How many pets do you own and what are they? We have three dogs and one kitty. Gidget – our German Boxer. Muffin – our Boston Terrier. Rocky – our Blue Heeler and last, but not least, our cat that thinks he is a dog; Charlie.
8) What’s your favorite television show? At the moment, Revolution – but I have many favorites both from the past and in the present.
9) What is your most favorite book of all time? Anne Frank’s Diary
10) What is your greatest wish? For all people to love one another in peace and harmony. For there to be a greater understanding for our fellow man. A place in time where there is no pain, hunger or poverty. I suppose I am searching for nirvana but I know I am not alone and I will accept any sliver I can find. Only happy to do so and pay it forward.
If I am to understand my position as nominee, I am to also nominate for The Liebster Award:
Now, for some fun! Questions for my nominees:
1. What is your favorite flower?
2. What is a favorite song you like when you are hurting?
3. Do you have a favorite “go to” drink/beverage?
4. If you were granted a superpower, what would it be?
5. Do you enjoy the outdoors? pain free, of course..
6. If you had a teleportation device, where would you teleport to most often?
7. When you get a ‘sweet tooth’, what do you like?
8. What is the last thing you do before falling asleep?
9. What do you like on your pizza?
10. Are you a country dweller or a city dweller?
Thank you again for the nomination! I hope to do you all proud!
Here is a great resource for those who are to undertake nominations – it tells all about the Liebster Award. It’s by Lorraine Reguly’s Life she has a great blog and a great poetry blog here: Poetry Perfected